Have you been trying out the Paleo diet lately? Check out this great recipe for raw honey Paleo bread that is is nutty, moist, crunchy and gluten-free!
This bread is a perfect pairing for your morning/afternoon coffee. If you’re not too much of a coffee fan, pair it up with chai tea or with your favorite herbal tea. It will not disappoint.
- 1 medium apple (finely diced)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 medium eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons RAW honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Grease brad pan with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- In one of your mixing bowls, combine all of your dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, honey, and diced apples.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter in your bread pan, top with pecans and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until your bread passes the toothpick test.
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. Slice into 8 slices and enjoy a piece with a hot cup of your favorite coffee. Lasts for about 10 days (refrigerated)
Tools You’ll Need:
- 10” bread pan
- 2 mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Bread knife